Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Meet "Safety Inspector" Bri McClain


So...my name's Bri (that's me on the right).  Sometimes they call me MC.  I play forward and outside mid for the team.  I also run track for Stanislaus.  I'm a sophomore majoring in Mathematics and I tutor math for a program called AMP on campus.  I also work for Hollister in the Vintage Fair Mall in Modesto.
I'm originally from Richmond, CA, but I went to Deer Valley High School, and I was mostly raised in Antioch.  I have two sisters and a little brother, all of which are amazing. 

On the team I play a very important role off the field.  My coach has titled it the "safety police."  I write tickets all the time for unsafe activities that I don't enjoy such as swimming, playing in the rain, or any other kind of water involvement.  I'm also not a big fan of animals, small children, or planes.  I'm attempting to warm up to camping, but it is also a very new experience.  Besides that there is not much else to say.  I love you all on my team and hopefully you all like my blog.  Toodles!